The Kisamäki Lutheran church was ablaze on 2 February 1940 as a result of an air raid by Soviet planes. Later that night, when the townspeople felt it was safe to leave the shelters, the church was already charred. Before the church burned down, it had been used for the funeral services of those dead in the line of duty. After its destruction, the services were held in the building of the Evangelical Society.
Полное описание предмета